Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wolf Ring II

Sorry, I'm just going to revert to the classic template until I have time to write a new one. Ugh finals.

Also I stained one of the rings I made with india ink. You can see the details significantly more clearly. And I printed the first piece of armor! I'll post of a picture of it later after it comes out of the acid bath

Here's a picture of the original white version.

Our 3d printer is additive, so it prints out objects by stacking thin layers of plastic into the form you want.  However, if your form isn't stable enough to balance on its own during this process, it also prints out support material to keep it in place that you dissolve later in acid.

I'm also making a couple that I'm painting with my beautiful NARS vampire nail polish. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

c'mon hit me again